Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
$3.00 per visit
$20.00 Annual Membership (applies to entire household)
$15.00 Annual Membership for Seniors (55+) (applies to entire household)
Please Follow The Guidelines Below When Recycling
- We ask that you please visit the office BEFORE dropping off recyclable materials.
- Identify recyclable materials by finding recycling number on the bottom of the item.
- WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!!
Recycle Items Accepted
- #1 Plastic – Water bottles, any clear plastic.
- #2 Plastic – Milk jugs, laundry detergent jugs, any cloudy plastic containers.
- #3-#7 Plastic – Fast food cups, butter tubs, flower pots.
- Corrugated Cardboard Container – Brown cardboard only and pizza boxes.
- PLEASE BREAK DOWN ALL CARDBOARD BOXES!!
- Boxboard/Glossy Cardboard – Multi-colored/printed/glossy cardboard.
- ALL FOOD PACKAGES ARE CONSIDERED BOXBOARD/GLOSSY CARDBOARD!!
PLEASE BREAK DOWN ALL BOXES!!
- Tin Cans
- Glass Bin – Brown and clear glass only!
- NO GREEN OR BLUE GLASS ACCEPTED!!
We do not accept plastic bags, garbage bags, motor oil bottles, styrofoam, glossy magazines, catalogs, or office paper for recycling!!
Click HERE for the Membership Application. You can print this out, fill it in and either mail it to us with your check or drop it off at our office.