Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
|$3.00 per visit||-OR-||$20.00 Annual Membership (applies to entire household)
$15.00 Annual Membership for Seniors (55+) (applies to entire household)
Please Follow The Guidelines Below When Recycling
- We ask that you please visit the office BEFORE dropping off recyclable materials.
- Identify recyclable materials by finding recycling number on the bottom of the item.
- WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!!
- NO plastic materials larger than a 5 gallon bucket can be accepted!!
- NO plastic bags, motor oil bottles or Styrofoam in the plastic recycling container!!
Recycle Items Accepted
- #1 Plastic (#1 Bin) – Water bottles, any clear plastic.
- #2 Plastic (#1 Bin) – Milk jugs, laundry detergent jugs, any cloudy plastic containers.
- #3-#7 Plastic (#1 Bin) – Fast food cups, butter tubs, flower pots.
NO STYROFOAM IN PLASTIC CONTAINER!!
STYROFOAM MUST BE PLACED IN THE MISCELLANEOUS CONTAINER
- Corrugated Cardboard Container (#2 Bin) – Brown cardboard only and pizza boxes.
PLEASE BREAK DOWN ALL CARDBOARD BOXES!!
- Boxboard/Glossy Cardboard (#3 Bin) – Multi-colored/printed/glossy cardboard.
ALL FOOD PACKAGES ARE CONSIDERED BOXBOARD/GLOSSY CARDBOARD!!
PLEASE BREAK DOWN ALL BOXES!!
- Newspaper (#4 Bin) – Newspaper and Sunday ads.
NO BROWN BAGS, PLASTIC BAGS, TIE WRAPS OR HOUSEHOLD MAIL
- Miscellaneous (#5 Bin) – Glossy magazines and catalogs, plastic bags, office paper and Styrofoam. Example: Tissue and paper towel rolls, Time, People, JC Penney, Lands End.
PLEASE BREAK DOWN ALL MATERIAL!!
- Tin Cans & Aluminum (#6 Bin/Steel Container)
NO PLASTIC BAGS IN STEEL CONTAINER!!
- Glass Bin (#7 Bin) – Brown and clear glass only!
NO GREEN OR BLUE GLASS ACCEPTED!!
The Following Recycling Signs Can Be Found At Our Recycling Center
Click HERE for the Membership Application. You can print this out, fill it in and either mail it to us with your check or drop it off at our office.
On-Site Dumping Center
The drop-off center is open 11:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday.
Before dropping items off we ask that you check in at the office to pay for drop-off items and for direction to the container the items are to be placed in.
PRICING PER YARD
Household Waste - $15.00 per yard
Yard Waste - $20.00 per yard (Minimum Amount)
Construction Material - $25.00 per yard
Construction Material Accepted: Shingles, Steel, Carpeting, Flooring, Drywall
|Freezers (upright or chest size)||$20.00 - 40.00|
|Refrigerators||$20.00 - 40.00|
|Stove or Oven||$15.00|
|Hot Water Tank||$ 5.00 - 15.00|
|Air Conditioner (window size)||$10.00|
|Bathtub||$10.00 - 15.00|
|Sectional Couch||$20.00 - 30.00|
|Couch with sleeper||$20.00|
|Recliner or Overstuffed Chair||$10.00|
|Chair (living room)||$5.00|
|Television up to 25"||$5.00|
|Television 25" console or larger||$10.00 - 15.00|
|Mattress (King, Queen, Full)||$15.00|
|Box Spring (King, Queen, Full)||$15.00|
|Mattress (Double, Twin)||$10.00|
|Boxspring (Double, Twin)||$10.00|
|Mattress (Single, Crib Size)||$5.00|
|Box Spring (Single, Crib Size)||$5.00|
|Carpet/Padding||Price will be given at the office|